Non-governmental organization (NGO), Lebanon.
To live in societies where gender and sexual health and rights as well as mental and bodily integrity are promoted, recognized and respected.
AFE’s mission is to encourage and support sexual health, sexuality, gender and bodily autonomy rights and movements in the Middle East and North Africa through capacity building, knowledge production, protection and advocacy.
Our values are:
– Integrity and equality.
– Transparency and accountability.
– Freedom and self-determination.
Main programs / services
Our main programs are:
– Social Change Institute (SCI).
– Regional Advocacy.
– Gender and Sexuality Resource Center (GSRC).
– Gender and Bodily Rights Media Center (GAB).
– Safety First.
– Tayf Community Center.
– Subgrant Unit.
Leave a Reply